Pre-Season Soccer OPEN! REGISTER NOW!
Soccer is Back on Key Biscayne
SECOND SESSION BEGINS SOON!
COMPETITIVE PROGRAM STARTS — JULY 13
INTRAMURAL/JR ACADEMY STARTS — JULY 22
As we return to play, we will be implementing very specific CDC and Miami-Dade County guidelines regarding organized soccer activities. Use of mask and social distancing shall be critical during our training with skill stations, focusing on drills and fitness.
After careful planning, the Village of Key Biscayne has authorized KBSC to resume our soccer programs. Starting on Monday, June 22, we will offer two sessions ( 3-weeks or 1-month) as a pre-season for all of our programs. Due to the suspension of soccer activities for almost 3 months, our pre-season shall consist of intense training to recover fitness, technical and mental skills by the end of July.
We are following CDC and Miami-Dade County guidelines to protect players, families, and community while mitigating potential spread.
Out PeeWee program continues through the summer for boys and girls ages 3-5, Mondays & Wednesday at 5:00pm-6:00pm. If you would like to register your child, click below.
ALL RULES WILL BE ENFORCED!
- Masks must be worn at all times by parents and coaches in all practice fields.
- Upon check-in, players will be scanned by a temperature reader to detect fever symptoms. Any player with 101 F temperature or higher will be sent home and cannot play.
- Sanitizing stations will be available at the check-in tent. Handwashing is recommended to all players. All players must check-in and will be escorted by a coach onto the practice field and escorted off at the designated exit area.
- One coach will be assigned for every 9 players to ensure the proper distancing.
- All players not participating in a training session must wear a mask on the sidelines or benches while waiting for their session. Player masks will not be required during the training session. But, must be put on after the session.
- All players must bring their own water bottle or beverage container and cannot share it with anyone.
Below, we have detailed below per program the Age, Days, Times, Location, Dates and Fees for SESSION 2 :
|2020 SUMMER PRE-SEASON SCHEDULE – SESSION 2|
|Session 2||3-5||U4-U6||M/W||5:00pm – 6:00pm||VG North||7/22-8/19||$100.00|
|Recreation (Boys & Girls)|
|Session 2||6-7||U7-U8||M-Th||9:00am – 10:00am||VG South||7/22-8/19||$225.00|
|8-9||U9||M-Th||10:00am – 11:00am||VG South||7/22-8/19||$225.00|
|JR Academy (Boys & Girls)|
|Session 2||9-14||U10-U15||M-Th||7:00pm – 8:00pm||VG South||7/22-8/19||$225.00|
|Session 2||9-15||U10-U16||M-Th||7:00pm – 8:00pm||VG South||7/22-8/19||$225.00|
|Competitive – Junior Teams|
|Session 2||9-10||U10-U11||M-Th||5:00pm – 6:00pm||VG North & South||7/13-7/30||$160.00|
|11-12||U12-U13||M-Th||6:00pm – 7:00pm||VG North & South||7/13-7/30||$160.00|
|Competitive – Senior Boys|
|Session 2||13-17||U14-U18||M-Th||9:00am -11:00am||MAST Academy||7/13-7/30||$300.00|
|Competitive – Senior Girls|
|Session 2||13-16||U13&U15||M/W/F||5:00pm – 6:30pm||MAST Academy||7/13-7/30||$160.00|
|13-16||U14&U16||M/W/F||6:30pm – 8:00pm||MAST Academy||7/13-7/30||$160.00|